Sunday, December 19, 2010

the 'blog-talk'-1

Well first of all m really sorry for writing this blog after a long time..but thank u guys for ur amazing comments ..:)
It was kinda funny to be really free on Monday ..where most of the people are working seriously around  ..i was really chilled ..it was a perfect start…. Leisure..got a new hair cut @ susos hair salon ..u must visit this salon @ kp,north men road .,its juz amazing .. ..thank u sonia  for my new look J
After pampering myself .. I went for shopping ..n don’t ask me how much I have spent..
N this time I was in chillmari mood ..
So me n my family went to delhi for this wedding ..here we come to know what is “dilli ki sardi” ..it was so cold that u can not stand without sweater ..but the wedding was so much fun ..we danced till 2 am for almost 3 days ..
Veriety of chaat ..loud music..cycle rickshaw ride ..ladies loag with orange sindhure n red lipstick..uncle with bhaiya accent ..felt like m in a bhojpuri film with real life characters ..so original ..entertaining n lovable ..dilwalon ki dilli..:)
Now m back in town .. as I have told u m gonna try lot of things which I’ve  always wanted to do ..n yup I have started working on it ..while doing RJ giri ,,I always used to miss my theatre time..so rite now m doing costume n make-up for a play called “bhajan” ..i have never done this job before..so all over a new experience ..it really great being a part of one theatre team ..m also acting in a play called”Nothing to say “ ..so excited to act after a long time ..:)
Besides that m also doing one art designing project ..for this I have spend almost three hours in crossword ..n finally got the book for the reference.”Patterns” by Drusilla Cole..
So holidays are finished ..n work has started..lot more to come ..
My short film work will start soon..gonna do lot of things ..life is so happening ..
But still lemme tell u ..I miss u so much ..I have heard my last show for almost ten times after leaving mirchi .. n read ur mails many times ..
M so lucky to have such friends in my life ..love u all ..
here i am posting one of my old show link N soon u can listen to me also ..wait for my next blog ..till then take care n babye J
wanna listen ..follow the link below 

6 comments:

  1. actually I never heard u on mirchi,whatever the reason was but after hearing this soundtrack & knowing that u have left mirchi,I regret why I hadn't heard this sweet voice before.anyways,all the best for your further projects & will stay connected thru fb.Regards.GN
    Aniket S

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chiruti missing ur purani jeans ...!!!

    now i m waiting for lovely,soft & unforgettable Voice...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi shruti hw r u?
    read ur blog very good blog.

    Regards
    Bapurao Sangale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shruti! Lot of intellectual and artistic work !! Good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you happy and promising New Year 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. aga hota asa kadhi kadhi...shevti apan puneri ahot na....

    ReplyDelete